Submitting to Investors
Your Gust account allows you to search for suitable investors to apply for funding. Once you have filled out enough information on your Once you have created your profile on Gust and have input enough information, you can start to apply to investor accounts.
How to Access the Search Engine
1. Log into your Gust account
2. Click the Search Icon in the top navigation bar (the magnifying glass)
3. On the left of the next page, you will see a navigation column where you can enter search filters; Location, Industry and Key Word. You can apply multiple filters at once. You can also segment results to just investors by clicking the investor link on the left.
We recommend you start with a specific search to get the closest matching investors and expand your search from there.
Applying to an investor organization
1. You can now apply to one of the organizations in your search results by clicking on one of the names of the organizations
2. READ the profile! Before you follow through with the application, we recommend you review the information that the investor has provided to ensure that you are a good fit! The quickest and best way to get finding is to apply to relevant groups.
3. Click the "Submit Your Company" button to begin the application process.
Have do I know if I have applied?
Check your Dashboard on Gust. There is a section on the top that allows you to view your relationships. Any active or recent applications will appear here.